Digital TENS Unit & EMS Combo Unit
The Combo Unit is a portable digital electrotherapy unit that offers the user the choice of 5 modes of TENS and 2 modes of Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS). The Combo Unit is great for individuals as well as a unit that the healthcare practitioner can use in the office or for mobile therapy.
Digital Dual Channel Unit with Timer
- 5 TENS Modes: Burst, Normal, Modulation, Strength-Duration, Bi-Pulse
- 2 EMS Modes: Symmetric, Asymmetric
- Pulse Width: 50 ~ 300µS, (10µS / step)
- Pulse Rate: 2 ~ 150Hz , 45 adjustable frequencies
- On Ramp: Adjustable 1~8 seconds
- Cycle ON Time: Adjustable 2~99 seconds
- Cycle OFF Time: Adjustable 2~99 seconds
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse
- Timer: 5 ~ 90min. (5min./step) or continuous
- Patient Compliance
Memory of the accumulated time from 0 ~ 999 minutes of executed applications
The Combo unit sold by Medword ships complete with:
- Instruction manual
- Lead wires
- Four reusable electrodes
- Carrying case
To Order Extra Electrode Packs For TENS Unit and Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS) Units, Please Go Here
TENS & EMS units are sold with the understanding that the consumer will only use the unit for its intended purpose. Medword, its agents, suppliers, and manufacturers only warrant that these units will perform the functions stated. No medical cure should be inferred and Medword does not hold forth that these units will perform any other physical effect than that which is stated. For user safety and optimum results, we strongly recommend the usage of these units and placement of electrodes be under the supervision of a Chiropractor, Podiatrist, Physical Therapist, Doctor of Osteopathy, Medical Doctor, Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, PH.D., or Doctor of Acupuncture. Units should not be used if the person has: a pacemaker; a heart condition; epilepsy, and/or; is pregnant. Electrodes should not be used on: infected, inflamed, or damaged skin; on the head, or; on the neck, especially on, or proximal to, the carotid.
TENS, EMS, & Galvanic Units as Therapy:
TENS units, EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulator) units, and galvanic units are an accepted form of therapy by Western medicine in the treatment of specific musculoskeletal conditions. They are commonly used by medical doctors, medical rehabilitation specialists, and medical physiotherapists to treat specific symptoms. These professionals often "prescribe" where the TENS electrodes & EMS electrodes should be placed on the body. Please refer to the bibliography of medical citations in our article found here. Always consult a licensed physician before starting any type of medical therapy.
Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction & Competitor Prices Matched
Medword Medical Sales, through our supplier, guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. Medword's supplier is the low-price leader and promises to match all competitors prices.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the results you are receiving from your TENS or EMS, as long as it is returned in good condition within 45 days, you will be issued a FULL REFUND.
- The TENS units and EMS come with a 5 Year Warranty. If you are having any problems with your EMS or TENS unit, send it back to our supplier and a new replacement unit will be shipped out to you immediately.