|Advertise Here Through Medword & Reach Your Target Market For Less. More Info...|
TENS Units & EMS Units &
TENS & EMS Electrodes
TENS Units & EMS Units: TENS & EMS Menu Page ~ Arista 2000 TENS ~ Arista EMS Plus ~ Century 2100 TENS ~ Century 2400 TENS ~ Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulators ~ Digital TENS ~ Digital EMS & TENS Unit Combo ~ Digital High Strength Industrial TENS Unit ~ EMS-5000 ~ IF-4000 Interferential Stimulator ~ Microcurrent 850 TENS ~ Quattro 4 Channel EMS ~ Quattro 4 Channel EMS/IF ~ TENS Unit & EMS Unit Plus
Other Links: ALL Accessories ~ TENS EMS Lead Wires ~ TENS EMS Conductive Spray ~ TENS EMS Skin Prep ~ TENS EMS Tac Gel ~ EMS Info ~ TENS Units FAQs ~ TENS Unit Uses
Medword Medical Transcription provides complete electromedical products and durable medical equipment.
The electromedical products Medword sells include: TENS units (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation units); EMS units (Electronic Muscle Stimulation units); and a full line of electrodes. Please check back often as we add more medical equipment products. Please use the convenient links above to move around this store section, or select from the links below.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality and service, while offering our products at an affordable price. We accept all major credit cards for the products above and offer a warranty on all of these products. Every on-line order will be confirmed within 24 hours.
You Should Know...
The TENS Unit Electrode & EMS Electrode Wires Medword Sells:
- Must pass a 3 pound pull-test, but typically pass up to 5 pounds;
- Are made with zinc-coated copper wires, to aid in dispersion and keep impedance low;
- Have a pre-formed .080 inch pin connector, which holds a TENS pin in place firmly;
- Contain a small but firm lug for better electrode adhesion, so the wires cannot pull;
- Have recently been improved to be even more flexible;
- A minimum of 5% of our electrode & lead wires are hand tested for effectiveness and quality.
TENS, EMS, & Galvanic Units as Therapy:
TENS units, EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulator) units, and galvanic units are an accepted form of therapy by Western medicine in the treatment of specific musculoskeletal conditions. They are commonly used by medical doctors, medical rehabilitation specialists, and medical physiotherapists to treat specific symptoms. These professionals often "prescribe" where the TENS electrodes & EMS electrodes should be placed on the body. Please refer to the bibliography of medical citations in our article found here. Always consult a licensed physician before starting any type of medical therapy.
Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction & Competitor Prices Matched
Medword Medical Sales, through our supplier, guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. Medword's supplier is the low-price leader and promises to match all competitors prices.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the results you are receiving from your TENS or EMS, as long as it is returned in good condition within 45 days, you will be issued a FULL REFUND.
- The TENS units and EMS come with a 5 Year Warranty. If you are having any problems with your EMS or TENS unit, send it back to our supplier and a new replacement unit will be shipped out to you immediately.
Search Amazon via Medword: [Books] [Products] Full Store Listing...
AAMT Book of Style ~ Abbreviations, Acronyms & Symbols ~ "Books For Dummies" ~ Books for Physicians ~ Dorland's Medical "Word" Books ~ Health Care Admin & Home Business Books ~ Herbal Medicine ~ "Made Incredibly Easy" ~ Mavis Beacon Typing Books ~ Medical Atlases of Human Anatomy ~ Medical Billing Guides & Handbooks ~ Medical Career & Employment Books ~ Medical Coding & ICD-9-CM Handbooks ~ Medical Dictation Techniques ~ Medical Dictionaries & Encyclopedias ~ Medical Terminology ~ Medical Transcription ~ Multilingual Medical Reference ~ Nurse Reference Books ~ Office Ergonomics ~ Pocket Medical Dictionaries ~ Prescription Drug Guides ~ Stedman's Medical "Word" Books ~ Medword's Listmania