FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ELECTRODES, TENS & EMS UNITS
Quattro 4 Channel Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS)
Quattro EMS is a 4 channel professional electrotherapy unit. The 4 channels and 2 timer features allows the unit to treat 2 patients independently or at the same time.
Package Contents: AC adapter, six AA batteries, instruction manual, two packs of self-adhesive electrodes, four lead wires and a carrying case.
How does the EMS work?
- Channels: Four isolated channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-100mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current
- Pulse Frequency: 1Hz-160Hz (adjustable) 1Hz/step
- Pulse Width: 300us fixed
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60 minute or selectable
- Cycle Off Time: Adjustable 1-30 seconds, 1sec/step
- On Ramp: Adjustable 1-8 seconds, 1 sec/step
- Power Source: 9-Volt Adaptor or 6 AA Batteries
- Size: 11 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
All values have 10% +/- tolerance
To Order Extra Electrode Packs For TENS Unit and Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS) Units, Please Go Here
TENS & EMS units are sold with the understanding that the consumer will only use the unit for its intended purpose. Medword, its agents, suppliers, and manufacturers only warrant that these units will perform the functions stated. No medical cure should be inferred and Medword does not hold forth that these units will perform any other physical effect than that which is stated. For user safety and optimum results, we strongly recommend the usage of these units and placement of electrodes be under the supervision of a Chiropractor, Podiatrist, Physical Therapist, Doctor of Osteopathy, Medical Doctor, Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, PH.D., or Doctor of Acupuncture. Units should not be used if the person has: a pacemaker; a heart condition; epilepsy, and/or; is pregnant. Electrodes should not be used on: infected, inflamed, or damaged skin; on the head, or; on the neck, especially on, or proximal to, the carotid.
TENS, EMS, & Galvanic Units as Therapy:
TENS units, EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulator) units, and galvanic units are an accepted form of therapy by Western medicine in the treatment of specific musculoskeletal conditions. They are commonly used by medical doctors, medical rehabilitation specialists, and medical physiotherapists to treat specific symptoms. These professionals often "prescribe" where the TENS electrodes & EMS electrodes should be placed on the body. Please refer to the bibliography of medical citations in our article found here. Always consult a licensed physician before starting any type of medical therapy.
Supplier Guarantee & Return Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with the results you are receiving from your EMS or TENS machine or electrodes, as long as it is returned in good condition within 45 days, you will be issued a full refund.
The EMS and TENS units come with a 5 Year Warranty. If you are having any problems with your EMS or TENS machine, send it back and a new replacement unit will be shipped out to you immediately.Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction & Competitor Prices Matched
Medword Medical Sales, through our supplier, guarantees 100% customer satisfaction
. Medword's supplier is the low-price leader and promises to match all competitors prices.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the results you are receiving from your TENS or EMS, as long as it is returned in good condition within 45 days, you will be issued a FULL REFUND.
There is a 5 Year Warranty on all TENS, EMS, & other units.
- The TENS units and EMS come with a 5 Year Warranty. If you are having any problems with your EMS or TENS unit, send it back to our supplier and a new replacement unit will be shipped out to you immediately.