FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ELECTRODES, TENS & EMS UNITS
Tac Gel 2 oz. Tube
Tac Gel is a conductive adhesive for use in securing electrodes to the body. Usually used with carbon non-adhesive electrode pads.
2 oz. Tube
Consumer Product Use Warning
TENS & EMS units and other units on the Medword site are sold with the understanding that the consumer will only use the products for their intended purpose. Medword, its agents, suppliers, and manufacturers only warrant that these units will perform the functions stated. No medical cure should be inferred and Medword does not hold forth that these units will perform any other physical effect than that which is stated. For user safety and optimum results, we strongly recommend the usage of these units and placement of electrodes be under the supervision of a Chiropractor, Podiatrist, Physical Therapist, Doctor of Osteopathy, Medical Doctor, Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, PH.D., or Doctor of Acupuncture. Units should not be used if the person has: a pacemaker; a heart condition; epilepsy, and/or; is pregnant.
- Do not use electrical stimulation over carotid sinus nerves (throat), eyes, or nose.
- The long-term effects of chronic use of electrical stimulation are unknown.
- This device is a symptomatic treatment and suppresses the sensation of pain, which would otherwise serve as a protective mechanism.
- Do not immerse device in water or other liquids.
- The use of heat or cold producing devices, such as electric heating blankets, heating pads, or ice packs, may impair the performance of the electrode or alter the patient's circulation/sensitivity and increase the risk of injury to the patient.
- Units should not be used if the person has: a pacemaker; heart condition; epilepsy, and/or; is pregnant.
You Should Know...
The TENS Unit Electrode & EMS Electrode Wires Medword Sells:
- Must pass a 3 pound pull-test, but typically pass up to 5 pounds;
- Are made with zinc-coated copper wires, to aid in dispersion and keep impedance low;
- Have a pre-formed .080 inch pin connector, which holds a TENS pin in place firmly;
- Contain a small but firm lug for better electrode adhesion, so the wires cannot pull;
- Have recently been improved to be even more flexible;
- A minimum of 5% of our electrode & lead wires are hand tested for effectiveness and quality.
Supplier Guarantee & Return Policy
Medword Medical Sales, through our supplier, guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with the results you are receiving from your EMS or TENS machine or electrodes, as long as the order is returned in good condition within 30 days, you will be issued a full refund. Medword's supplier is the low-price leader and promises to match all competitors prices. The TENS units and EMS come with a 5 Year Warranty. If you are having any problems with your EMS or TENS unit, send it back to our supplier and a new replacement unit will be shipped out to you immediately.
Medword Resources: Abbreviations & Acronyms
~ Access Symbols
~ ASL Alphabet
~ Back To Basics
~ Big Fish Games
~ Conversion Tools
~ Crosswords / WordSearch / Sudoku
~ Dictation Tips For Doctors
~ Drug Search
~ Drug Names - Prescription & Over-The-Counter
~ Elements Of Style
~ Ergonomic Guide
~ Free Web Clip-Art
~ Free Icons
~ Gastrology Info/Pics/Video
~ Getting Hired Articles
~ Grief & Suicide Terminology
~ Herb Names - Most Common
~ HIPAA Info
~ Hippocratic Oath
~ How Digital Dictation Works
~ How Digital Transcription Works
~ Human Anatomy
~ Letter Templates - Outlines
~ Medical Coder Defined
~ Medical Prefixes
~ Medical Suffixes
~ Medical Specialty Associations
~ Medical Transcription Surveys
~ Medical Terminology List
~ Medical Transcriptionist Defined
~ Muscle Names & Location
~ Newer Drug Names
~ Online Dictionary List
~ Online Medical Dictionary
~ Orphan Drug Names
~ Physicians' Charter
~ Rare Disease Names
~ Sample Job Contracts
~ Sample Medical Transcription
~ Surgical Instruments
~ Transcription Do's & Don'ts
~ Word List / Phrase Samples
~ Word Look-Up OptionsComplete Site List: Here
Medword's Amazon Store:AAMT Book of Style
~ Abbreviations, Acronyms & Symbols
~ "Books For Dummies"
~ Books for Physicians
~ Dorland's Medical "Word" Books
~ Health Care Admin & Home Business Books
~ Herbal Medicine
~ "Made Incredibly Easy"
~ Mavis Beacon Typing Books
~ Medical Atlases of Human Anatomy
~ Medical Billing Guides & Handbooks
~ Medical Career & Employment Books
~ Medical Coding & ICD-9-CM Handbooks
~ Medical Dictation Techniques
~ Medical Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
~ Medical Terminology
~ Medical Transcription
~ Multilingual Medical Reference
~ Nurse Reference Books
~ Office Ergonomics
~ Pocket Medical Dictionaries
~ Prescription Drug Guides
~ Stedman's Medical "Word" Books
]Desktop Microphone Systems
~ Digital Voice Recorders
~ Dragon NaturallySpeaking
~ Foot Pedals
~ Headphones, Noise-Cancelling
~ Headset Ear Cushions
~ Phone-In Dictation & Transcription
~ Practice Transcription with Real Dictation
~ Sony & Sanyo Microcassette Recorders
~ Sony & Sanyo Microcassette Transcribers
~ Sony Memory Sticks & Adapters
~ Standard Cassette Recorder & Transcriber Machine
~ Tape Eraser
~ TENS Units
~ TENS Unit Electrodes
~ Transcriber Machines New & Used
~ WAVpedal Foot Pedal PC Transcription
~ WAVpedal Software Upgrade
~ WAVpedal SpecialsSearch Amazon via Medword: [Books] [Products] [Full Store Listing]