Tape Voice Recorder
Business users enjoy the Olympus J500. This easy-to-use handheld recorder fits snugly in a suit pocket, briefcase or bag and features a convenient slide-switch or push buttons for quick and simple operation.
The J500 will begin recording when the microphone senses sound.
Automatic recording levels determine the perfect volume for your audio recording.
Index your recordings so you can quickly locate important audio.
BATTERY POWER INDICATOR.
Stay on top of your battery's life so you never run out of power.
- Drive System = Capstan Drive
- Tracks = 2 tracks, 1 channel monophonic
- Tape Speed = 2.4 cm/ sec., 1.2 cm/ sec. (switchable)
- Microphone Sensitivity = Continuous adjustment using volume knob
- Recording Method = n/a
- Voice Activation = Continuous adjustment using volume knob in the VCVA recording mode
- Speaker = 28mm dynamic internal speaker
- Overall Frequency Response = 400 ~ 4,000Hz at 2.4 cm/ sec. 400 ~ 3,000Hz at 1.2 cm/ sec.
- Remote Jack = n/a
- MIC Jack = 2.5 mm diameter, impedance 2k (headphones)
- Earphone Jack = 2.5 mm diameter, impedance 2k
- Practical Max Output = 150 mW at 2.4 cm/ sec.
- Continuous Battery Duration Time = Recording time 17 hours (when alkaline manganese dry cell batteries are used by the Olympus testing method)
- Power Source Rated = voltage 3V DC Battery Batteries: two 1.5V "AAA" batteries
- External Power Supply = A-321 AC Adapter
- Dimensions = 4.25 in. (L) x 0.75 in. (H) x 2.1 in. (W) / 108 mm (L) x 19 mm (H) x 53 mm (W) (excluding protrusions)
- Weight 4.9 oz. / 140 g (including batteries)
- Pearlcoder J300
- Instruction Manual
- Wrist Strap
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x XB60 Tape